Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do you help financial service professionals win new business?
- We consolidate your consumer engagement strategy, discovery meeting, and qualification process all-in-one tool. Our financial planning survey is designed to help you attract new prospects AND engage existing clients in a frictionless way. Every financial plan run on your website is an opportunity to have a conversation.
2. Does your software disrupt my current workflow in any way?
- No. Think of our survey tool simply as a better "contact us" form on your website. We do not replace your current financial planning system, your CRM or any other tools in your tech stack. We are a lead generation tool that can be used to supplement your current marketing and prospecting methods.
3. Is your software only available to Financial Advisors?
No. Our survey tool can be used by any professional that touches the financial life of a consumer. Bankers, mortgage lenders, insurance agents, estate planners, and CPAs are just a few examples of professionals that can benefit from getting more leads and better data.
4. How do I market my own services inside the financial plans?
- There are 3 ways to market your services inside the financial plans of your client.
- Your company logo is clickable and appears on every single page.
- You will have a customized "thank you" page featured inside every plan. Share your story and invite people to take a step with you!
- You can buy dynamic ads. These ads are served only to your BEST prospects. We will help you pre-define the user metrics based on the services or call-to-action you wish to showcase to your ideal prospect.
5. Can I include ads from my strategic partners?
- Yes, you can fully customize the ad experience as desired. Contact us to put together the best ad strategy for your organization.
6. Why would I choose to show someone else's ads inside my client's plan?
There are several reasons to show ads for other providers:
Showcasing services outside of your area of expertise shows your resourcesfulness and ability to take care of a client's entire financial journey.
- ALL ads are educational and appear inside the plans of those individuals that can benefit the most from the information shown.
You can monetize products you do not offer by earning a referral free!
7. How does this compare to my current financial planning software?
- We are not a detailed financial planning software. We do not replace your current financial planning software. We are the initial step. We provide basic financial education to your target audience with wide ranges and things to think about, not detailed execution plans. We provide unparalleled data and leads to you.
8. If a someone builds a plan using this survey tool, do they have to start over with our in-house financial planning software?
- No need to start all over! We can export the captured user data in various formats. We can even create a data feed that pushes data from our survey to your CRM. It's most probable that we will be able to integrate the user data into your most-used tools.
9. Do you have a CRM integration with Hubspot, Salesforce or any other CRM systems?
- Yes, we are currently integrated into Hubspot and a Salesforce connection is in the works. Our APIs are established and can easily connect to any CRM system.
10. Is Anasova a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer?
- No, we are not a registered entity of any kind. We are careful with the language in our plans to remain an education-only service not subject to the 1940s Securities Act. We have worked with an external legal firm who specializes in the 1940s Securities Act to ensure we remain in the education business. Our content is intended to be thought-provoking and to promote deeper conversations with registered entities or individuals who can provide more personalized and specific, actionable advice. We do not provide investment or securities advice. We leave that to our clients.