Create a strong foundation for a lasting and successful marriage
Financial matters are one of the leading causes of stress in a relationship. Good advice can create a strong foundation for a successful marriage.
There are three phases to advice.
- Financial considerations to marriage
- Discussions you must have with your partner
- Understanding the pre-nup process
- How to create pre-nups that strengthen relationships - not weaken them
- Successful strategies on managing money together (and apart)
- Aligning on a common plan
- Updating beneficiaries and accounts
Prices range from $200 to $600 and hour and a typical engagement takes 1 to 5 hours. Consider three one-hour sessions, each for approximately $299:
These same steps are equally, if not more important, for second marriages.
Next step: Click to get started
The following are free resources on marriage:
By clicking on these links you will be leaving Anasova
- Money and your relationship - The Five Financial Talks Couples Should Have
- Moving in and living together
- Planning a wedding
- Marriage licenses and prenuptial agreements
- Legal steps to take after the wedding
- Financial benefits of marriage
- Five Financial Tips for newlyweds
We are here to help