Specialists in Medicare / Medigap & Medicaid
Medicare and the supplemental policies are complex. There are many choices, nuanced details, and significant penalties for making a mistake. These resources will help you get the best solution.
Unless otherwise noted, the links in this post will direct you to another website / resource outside of Anasova.
Specialists / companies that provide advice:
- Go Medigap
Are you confused by the options and struggling with the financial burdens of caring for an aging parent? When your parents can no longer safely live in their home and need to go to assisted living or a nursing home, you need guidance.
Our experts take the stress out of decisions related to your aging parents. They look at their income, assets, health insurance and living situation and provide trustworthy recommendations.
- They also guide you through the Medicaid process or help you apply for Veterans benefits for your aging loved one.
- Before applying for Medicaid, they can help protect your parents' estate from Medicaid’s asset recovery.
There are smart ways to arrange the finances of an aging parent so that they get assistance without losing everything.
Our experts help guide difficult decisions and handle burdensome paperwork related to aging loved ones, with compassionate support and care for the adult children and families.
What you should expect
- An evaluation: our experts listen carefully and determine a plan for families requiring assistance with Medicaid or long-term care decisions.
- A customized approach: each family is different and the needs of aging parents or loved ones are different.
- Comprehensive services: our experts provide guidance throughout the Medicaid application process – our experts can act as the Authorized Representative for your parent or loved one during the application process.
- Compassion and advocacy: our experts provide compassionate administration and unbiased solutions.
What does it cost
- The first call is $49.
- Follow up engagements, if any, range from $200 to $2000+, depending on the complexity.
- The first step is a call. Our expert will walk you through the big picture and answer questions. You'll get perspective and things to consider.
- Following this appointment, you can engage our experts as needed as your Advocate to assist with the coordination of necessary legal, Medicaid or Veterans benefit application administration.
We are here to help