How to get the best insurance by category.
Unless otherwise noted, the links in this post will direct you to another website / resource outside of Anasova.
Recommendation by category
- Most people are over insured, under insured, or in the wrong product.
- If you are aged 25 to 50, consider 10 to 30 year term for 5x to 20x your gross annual income as a starting point in evaluating alternatives.
By following our glide path you need more insurance when you are young and need less of it, if any, when you are over 60.
If you are looking to purchase a whole life policy and / or to spend more than $5,000 per year on insurance you should consider getting an independent perspective from somebody that is not incentivized to sell you insurance.
- Click "connect to a professional" to get fee-for-service advice
Health & Dental
You should have health insurance.
- Health Markets
Home & Auto
You must have auto, homeowners or renter's insurance.
- If your net worth is over $500,000, you should consider a personal liability umbrella policy for 1x your net worth through $10 million (starts at $1m and goes up in $1m increments).
Typically best for families and household income > $100K
Best for stand alone solutions / transparency / checking rates
Available in select states
- Auto: Metromile
- Home & Renter's: Lemonade
Other types of insurance
Jewelry (ideal for pieces greater than $10,000):
Estimated value to an individual
- Significant sums of money can be saved by having the right solution.
- This can be hundreds of dollars per year in savings and hundreds of thousands of dollars of coverage.
We are here to help