Resources to get the best loan
Unless otherwise noted, the links in this post will direct you to another website / resource outside of Anasova.
The best approach? Hit the easy button.
- Let us guide you. Try it risk-free. See how much you can save.
- Low-cost debt should be used as a tool.
- High-cost debt should be avoided and eliminated.
- The line between low-cost and high-cost is approximately 5%.
- Keep debt with an interest rate under 5%.
- Avoid and pay off debt with an interest rate over 5%.
How you should borrow
The majority, if not all, of your borrowing should be in a mortgage.
- A professional can to guide you to the best solution.
- Click here to get started
- Guidance typically costs between $200 and $500.
- Our experts provide advice only (no products) and a satisfaction guarantee.
- Select purchase or refinance.
- Follow the steps and answer the questions in their online tool.
- Select mortgage (for new purchase) or mortgage refinancing.
Estimated value to an individual of the right solution
- Getting the right solution can be worth 0.25% to over 1% of the amount you borrow, per year.
- Getting the best product within that solution type can save an additional 0.25% to 0.75% of the amount you borrow, per year.
- Combined: on a $500,000 home, one can be looking at saving between $1,250 to $7,500+ per year.
Wealth management loan
All of your borrowing, outside of a mortgage, should be through a wealth management loan.
- You must keep your portfolio diversified and never borrow more than 30% loan-to-value.
- While you are building wealth you should hold at a constant 20% to 30% loan-to-value.
Other forms of borrowing
You should try to avoid other forms of borrowing. If you must, here are resources to get the best rate on other loans.
- New car loan: myautoloan.com | See reviews
- Refinance a car loan: Rate Genius | See reviews
- Innovative solutions of note: Carvana and Truecar.com
- Credible compare 10 lenders in 2 minutes without impacting your credit score
- See if your company has signed up for iontuition. Exceptional student loan resources.
- You should not carry debt on a credit card. You should use one each month for the benefits / to transact.
We are here to help