Resources for small business owners / self employed.
While it's never been easier for small businesses to access solutions and services tailored for their needs and budgets, it's become difficult for these businesses and their owners to know what services to access, when, and how offerings compare to alternatives.
Unless otherwise noted, the links in this post will direct you to another website / resource outside of Anasova.
The purpose of this post is not to repeat Fundera - a good resource - but to bring services to your attention:
HR / Payroll / Benefits:
- Gusto. Payroll services, benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, FSA, life and disability, commuter benefits, 401K, 529 plans) HR, time tracking, worker's comp.
- Innovative student debt benefit: iontuition
- Bench | See resource library
- Quickbooks (software only or add assistance with bookkeeping)
- Schedule C / self employed: Upward Accounts
Remote technology teams:
Post a job:
- Office 365 / hosting / backup: GoDaddy
- File sharing: Dropbox
- Collaboration / project management: Asana
- Time tracking: RescueTime
- Marketing platform: Mailchimp
- Payments: Square
Covid-19 Guides and resources
- Guide 1: Square - links to federal and state by state programs
- Guide 2: Funding Circle - FAQ
- Guide 3: Bench
- Checklist to PPP forgiveness
We are here to help