Including: Disclaimers | Community Policies
You are at Anasova.com. Anasova is a company that primarily does two things:
We create educational content in free financial plans.
We help connect people to advice and solutions.
Sometimes, we partner with other companies through which they use our platform with their brand. Since it is our service, our terms apply. So, please read the following carefully. You must agree to these Terms and Disclosures prior to using any of our services. Thanks for being here!
Our service contains advertisements. We do our best to clearly identify advertisements in our site and throughout our services. This is a key way we are able to provide our service for free.
Our difference: We are unbiased regarding advertised products. We operate kind of like a search engine. For example, based on information you provide we may identify that "you need a will". A recommendation for you to get a will may be followed up by an ad for that service. You may click on that ad, or not.
Our goal: To provide a high-quality, value added service to you. We limit the number of partners in each category. As a result, we estimate that we reject 95%+ of potential advertising partners.
Our objective: To direct you to the best possible solutions and to partners in which we believe. The partners that appear in your plan may provide us compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). Importantly, our partners cannot pay us to guarantee favorable reviews or inclusion of their products or services.
See below for more details.
MORE DETAIL ON OUR ADVERTISING POLICIES
There are advertisements throughout our services. We attempt to clearly identify these. If you have a question about a link or an advertisement, you should contact us before using our service and before clicking on any links.
Our advertisements are typically "click" (often called "Cost Per Click"), "activity-based" (called "Cost Per Lead"), or "view" (often called "Impressions"). We use each of these and it will not be possible for you to know which advertisement is which.
Views are pretty straightforward; we receive compensation if you see the advertisement. The process for "click" or "activity-based" generally works this way:
We receive a custom link from the advertiser.
When you click on that link, they recognize that the traffic came from us.
They monitor your activity on their site.
They pay us according to your activity.
The payment may be outright (upon a click) or upon a more defined activity (an inquiry, enrollment, additional click, purchase, etc.). As a result, we may be compensated differently depending on what you do or purchase on their site. These payments create incentives. These incentives may create conflicts between us and your best interests. While we do our best to mitigate these conflicts, we recognize these conflicts exist, and you should recognize this as well. While we provide links to product and services offers or considerations, you can choose to click on the advertisement or partner link, or not. However, if you do click on that advertisement (or see it), we may get paid a fee.
Important note: in the case of investment considerations we receive no form of compensation, of any type. For example, if you see the service mention a Vanguard fund, we are not being compensated for that recommendation.
We want to be upfront. We offer our advertiser partners the opportunity to get in front of their target market (see how we present Anasova to advertisers here). What do we mean by getting “in front” of their target market? This means that once our AI tool identifies a recommendation, you may see an advertisement, however the advertiser will not know to whom the ad was displayed. Said more clearly, we do not offer our advertiser partners the ability to get any of your information, including your email or anything that connects your information to you as a person.
The bottom line: our partners (advertisers) tell us their ideal fit. We control and position their ads accordingly. The only way anyone gets personal information on you is if you choose to leave our site, go to their site, and give it to them.
We strive to create a win / win / win outcome. Our view is that the higher the quality advertisements we can deliver, the better it is for everyone.
You get our ideas at no charge and a way to implement. This makes our ideas actionable.
Our advertisers get to be in front of the right market, saving everybody time and money.
The model works for us too, which is important for everyone.
If you use our site you are agreeing to these Terms (all of them).
These Terms change. You have to come back here to get updates.
THESE TERMS STATE THAT DISPUTES ARE RESOLVED VIA BINDING ARBITRATION AND THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASS ACTION CLAIMS. You may opt out of these provisions by following the steps included in these Terms. You must do so by following the steps outlined herein and within the limited period of time.
3. Communication and Use Information Communication, email, unsubscribe, registration, accounts, restrictions on use, minors. Our services are intended for US citizens and US residents only. We cannot warrant that the services are appropriate for users outside the United States or that use of the Services is permitted under the laws of other jurisdictions. Therefore, if you are not in the United States and not a United States citizen, please discontinue use now. Sorry rest of world - we hope to be back at you soon. Communication and Email By creating an Account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our Contacting Us online form. When you provide us your email address you agree you are providing us unrestricted permission to use your email. This permission includes your consent that we may share your email address with our various partners as we see appropriate. While this permission is unrestricted, we commit to you to try to 1.) minimize spam 2.) provide you the most relevant content we can. If you have feedback on how we can improve our communication, please contact us. Unsubscribe You understand and agree that certain services and reminders (emails) may not have an "unsubscribe" feature. That is ok because you can unsubscribe from our services any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Registration, Accounts and Restrictions on Use When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18 years, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion. Minors & Children While through our partners we may provide financial plans to children as defined by the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) as under 13 years of age, we are committed to protecting the privacy of children who use our site. We do not collect any personal, identifiable, or contact information from children who run a plan. In addition, we do not maintain data provided by minors under the age of 13. We regularly and diligently remove any and all other data (which is all non-personal and non-identifiable information) provided by children from our servers. For more information about COPPA and general tips about protecting children’s online privacy, please visit OnGuard Online. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers immediately. For more information about COPPA and general tips about protecting children’s online privacy, please visit OnGuard Online.
5. Terms and billing Trial terms, automatic billing, cancellations & refunds Information on trial periods, subscriptions, billing, and cancelations can be found at the point where you are asked to subscribe or sign up for a service. Please read those terms carefully at that time. Some Services may provide a free trial or introductory offer. If such an offer is provided it will identify the limit to how often the free trial can be used. If no limit is identified the default is one free trial per 6-month period, unless the free trial is for more than one month, in which case the limit is once every two years. In the event we are unable to track this, you shall receive the benefit of the doubt. You will not be charged during the free trial and you will have access to the Service, subject to these Terms. If you cancel your subscription during the free trial, your card will not be charged. If you do not cancel, you hereby authorize Anasova to charge your credit card at the end of the free trial. We will try to notify you before you are charged, but we can't make any promises. Monitoring the free trial is your responsibility. Once your credit card has been charged, your free trial has expired. Should you desire a refund after your card has been charged we reserve the right to offer a full or partial refund, or deny your request, at our discretion. If you disagree with our decision, you have the ability to dispute with your credit card provider. If you ever have a question, please contact us. We would really like to resolve any issues amicably. Please note, this is different from our Satisfaction Guarantee for services in our marketplace. For these services, your card is not charged until after the service is performed and you authorize payment. See details under Satisfaction Guarantee. Renewal Certain services will automatically renew at the then-current rate until you notify us of your decision to terminate your membership. BY ALLOWING FOR YOUR RENEWAL, YOU PROVIDE YOUR ELECTRONIC AUTHORIZATION FOR FUTURE CHARGES AGAINST YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE OR APPLE PAY. Accordingly, you agree that your membership fee or subscription will be billed automatically at the beginning of each renewal period at the then-current rate (plus sales tax, if applicable) to the credit card you used in your most recent transaction with us. Any subscription purchased using Apple Pay will continue to renew on Apple Pay. Right to Change Price of Services Anasova reserves the right to change fees for any product, service, or offering without notice. We will attempt to provide reasonable notice of an increase in fees for those enrolled in an automatic renewal program, generally defined as not less than 30-days. Payment If you purchase any Service through the Site, you agree to pay any fees set forth. We utilize a third party (“Payment Provider”) to process payments. You must provide our Payment Provider with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard or any other issuer accepted by us) as a condition to such transactions. We do not accept cash or checks. The Payment Provider’s policies govern the processing of your payment, and you must refer to those policies and not these Terms to determine your rights and liabilities. Subject to the Terms of Anasova Connect, Anasova Pay and Free Trials, if any, by providing your credit card number and associated payment information through the Site and Service, you authorize us through our Payment Provider to immediately invoice you for all fees and charges due and payable to us hereunder, and you agree that no additional notice or consent is required. We reserve the right at any time to change our payment terms, either immediately upon posting on the Site, by email delivery to you or any other reasonable method of communication.
7. Satisfaction guarantee If you aren't happy with a service we have provided you, then we don't want to charge you. Many advisors in our network share this same philosophy, which makes our Satisfaction Guarantee possible. However, that simple idea has some complexity so here are some important details. Detailed Plan If you are not satisfied with your plan, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact form, and we will generally process your refund "no questions asked". While we don't ask questions, to avoid fraud we do need to confirm at least three things: email address used for the plan, time stamp, last digits of card. If you do not provide the requested information, your refund will be rejected. We only refund to the card that was charged. We have the right to ask any other question we see necessary and we have the right to reject your refund for any reason in our sole discretion. We intend to use this clause to protect our company from fraud, not to restrict the intent of this policy. While you don't have to provide feedback, we sure would love it. Finally, we have the right to limit the number of refunds to a person or card in our sole discretion. Apologies that there are some bad people out there that make life difficult for all of us. Detailed Plan + Review If you have not had your review, then the process is the same as the Plan Only (see above). If you have had your review then it is similar to Anasova Connect (see below). You have two days after your call to say that it isn't what you were looking for. Same things apply (sorry for the repetition): If you are not satisfied with your plan and review, contact us at email@example.com, provide the detailed time stamp on the cover, and the name of your service provider (advisor with whom you spoke) along with the the time and date of your call. If you do not provide the requested information, your refund will be rejected. We only refund to the card that was charged. We do have the right to ask any other question we see necessary. We also have the right to reject your refund for any reason. We intend to use this clause because we can't verify you or we suspect you are abusing our system. It is not our intention to restrict the intent of this policy with these provisions. Again, while you don't have to provide feedback, we sure would love it. When connecting to a professional via Anasova Connect or $99 review Use at your own risk While we strive to facilitate a high quality marketplace, we do not represent or warrant that we will vet or have vetted our service providers. We do not represent or warrant their licenses or their legal ability to provide services of any type, in any jurisdiction. "Service Provider" is the party with who we connect you via Anasova Connect for the service you desire. How it works 1.A Service Provider opts to participate in Anasova Connect. 2.By opting in, the Service Provider understands the risk they are taking in providing their service. 3.We gather your credit card and contact information when you sign up for a service. 4.After your service is complete, payment is in a suspended state, pending your next action. 5.You will be notified to release payment or you may deny payment. 6.You may deny payment for any reason. 7.If you deny payment three times to any combination of our service providers we have the right to review your account and the right to terminate your future use of Anasova Connect. 8.For your convenience, the suspended state terminates on the third day (day 3). By participating in the program, you are hereby providing authorization for Anasova to automatically charge your card on the third day. By virtue of your authorization herein granted, your card will automatically be charged and payment automatically released. 9.This means that you wish to deny payment, you have two days to do so. The process of our Satisfaction Guarantee can be described as a delayed payment mechanism. We occasionally may use the term Money Back Guarantee but technically your card was never charged until after the service and only upon your authorization. Technically you never receive money back as you will not be charged without your authorization. This is why it is a Satisfaction Guarantee. We do occasionally use these terms interchangeably. Other notes Not an endorsement or advertisement Our Satisfaction Guarantee is not an endorsement of any product, service or provider. Availability No Third Party Links are eligible for our Satisfaction Guarantee. Only listings that are through Anasova Connect and Anasova Pay are eligible for our Satisfaction Guarantee. Please check listings carefully. You assume responsibility for reading listings in their entirety and determining eligibility. Please contact us with questions or for details. Just so you know, your service provider doesn't get paid if you aren't satisfied. We hope you enjoy our services with reasonable expectations. Finally, if you do not like the terms of our Satisfaction Guarantee(s), please do not use our services.
8. Copyright Policy and Intellectual Property Copyright Policy: We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Information on this site is either a.) provided by users themselves or b.) gathered from publicly available sources. Whenever possible, we attempt to gather, summarize and organize small pieces of existing content that is readily available in public forums, in a searchable way, for educational purposes. The exclusive purpose of these summaries is to direct users to the primary site for more information. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights ("Infringement") of any person or entity. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: "Copyright Infringement" and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under "DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims" You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through the Service on your copyright. DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail): •an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest; •a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work; •identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located; •your address, telephone number, and email address; •a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; •a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at email@example.com. Intellectual Property and Ownership The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Anasova, Inc. and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Anasova. You understand and acknowledge that the software, code, proprietary methods and systems used to provide the Site, Apps, or Services (including via any App) ("Our Technology") are: (i) copyrighted by us and/or our licensors under United States and international copyright laws; (ii) subject to other intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws; and (iii) owned by us or our licensors. Like our Content, our Technology may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, sold, offered for sale, or redistributed in any way without our prior written permission and the prior written permission of our applicable licensors. You must abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in or attached to any of Our Technology. Nothing in the Agreement grants you any right to receive delivery of a copy of Our Technology or to obtain access to Our Technology except as generally and ordinarily permitted through the Site according to the Agreement.
9. Third parties and links to other websites, advertisements & endorsements Our Service contains links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Anasova. If you click on anything in one of our sites or PDFs it might take you to a completely new site - an unrelated site (a "Third Party Site"). And, we don't use pop up warnings that say things like "you are now leaving our site". We will try to give you a heads up but, you should assume any click could take you to a third-party link. Certain requests you make might automatically route you to another site. If you don't like how we do this, please do not use our site. Anasova has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites. We do not review these sites. We do not endorse these sites. We make no representations on the accuracy of content in these sites. You alone take responsibility for accessing these sites. Some of the Services involve reviews, content (written or video) or advice from third parties and third-party content. You agree that any such advice, information and content is provided for information, education, and entertainment purposes only, and does not constitute legal, financial, tax planning, insurance, medical, or other advice from Anasova. You agree that Anasova is not liable for any advice or information provided by third parties. You agree that you are responsible for your own financial research and financial decisions, and that Anasova is not responsible or liable for any decisions or actions you take or authorize third parties to take on your behalf based on information you receive as a user of Anasova. You acknowledge and agree that Anasova shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party person, firm, web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit. No Endorsements Anasova does not intend the information in our Platform to be investment advice, and the information presented should not be relied upon to make an investment decision. No portion of this Website is intended to be considered an endorsement for any financial, lending or credit products of any type or Advisor or financial institution. Anasova is not responsible for user or professional posted content. We strive to present factual information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you perceive that there is an endorsement on a post curated or maintained by Anasova or within the site. A link to a site does not mean we are endorsing that site, their products, services, or their people or company. You understand that you have the option to: 1.Not click on anything. 2.Not use our site.
11. Your Responsibility 1.Follow the terms of this agreement, including the code of conduct 2.To make our community a better place. We reserve the right to remove anyone, anytime, for any reason.
12. Affiliate marketing programs and Advertiser Disclosure Advertisements: There are advertisements throughout our services. We attempt to clearly identify these. If you have a question about a link or an advertisement, you should contact us at email@example.com. These advertisements are typically "view" or "activity-based". The process for "activity-based" generally works this way: 1.We receive a custom link from the advertiser. 2.They recognize when you click on that link that the traffic came from us. 3.They pay us. The payment may be outright (upon a click) or upon a more defined activity (an inquiry, enrollment, additional click, purchase, etc). As a result, we may be compensated differently depending on what you do or purchase on their site. These payments create incentives. These incentives may create conflicts between us and your best interests. We recognize these conflicts exist and you should recognize this as well. While we provide links to product and services offers or considerations, you can choose to click on the advertisement or partner link, or not. However, if you do click on that advertisement or link (or see it or take a subsequent action), we may get paid a fee. If you don’t like these conflicts, please do not use our Services. Important note: in the case of investment recommendations, we receive no form of compensation, of any type. For example, if you see the service recommend a Vanguard fund, we are not being compensated for that recommendation.
13. Community content policies, securities, and risk of conflict How content is curated 1.The goal of the Community Curated Guides is to encourage vigorous debate and discussion. We encourage this debate throughout our site and throughout our community. Our mission is to direct people to the best solution possible. Achieving our mission is only possible with transparent process and active debate and discussion. 2.You can engage in the discussion by clicking on the "Improve this post" or "question about this post" or similar links or by joining the community, The Fin Hive. 3.Certain debates on certain topics require membership. 4.If you wish to contribute to a debate but do not wish to subscribe as a member you may submit your comments through our Contact page. Process As content is created it must stand to academic rigor and debate to be included, as determined in our sole discretion. Opinions are welcome, but should be identified as such and justified to the extent possible. Anonymized Content We reserve the right to anonymize or attribute content, at our sole discretion. Generally, content in Community Guides is anonymous and unattributed. This process is intended to protect our members and to encourage more debate and ideas. Editorial standards & changes in policies The community is still formalizing our editorial standards. These standards can, and will, change without notice. Check back here for details and updates. Send suggestions, questions, comments, or concerns via https://www.anasova.com/contact. Individual Securities and Risk of Conflicts Anasova employees, directors, contractors or affiliates may have positions in individual securities discussed in this site. When you see discussion or mention of any individual security you recognize and hereby agree that this discussion is for educational and informational purposes only. You agree that the mention of a security is not a solicitation of, nor an advertisement for, that security, in any jurisdiction. We make no representations on the appropriateness of any security. Although Anasova receives no form of compensation for any securities mentioned, you understand that the information in this site may be biased. You agree to work with your professional advisors to see how information throughout the site, and particularly with respect to individual securities, pertains to you and to your personal situation. We will not trade in our firm and personal accounts based on the anticipated market impact (if any) of our comments. Due to the nature of our content, potential number of contributors, the decentralized editorial process, the variety of discussions, and the speed at which our content can change, it will not be possible to have holdings disclosures or to identify all or even any potential conflicts throughout the site. You recognize this issue and agree this disclosure is your only disclosure of these potential conflicts. We (Anasova, Inc.) do not hold any securities but there could be a conflict of interest between our author(s), our community, and you. We do not screen our investors for potential conflicts. We do our best to disclose these potential conflicts at the author level including identifying the author, their holdings, and potential conflicts. Most, if not all, of our content can be edited and improved by our community. Therefore "author" and "conflict" can be difficult to determine. We do our best to frame our view as asset classes rather than specific positions. This may provide you with flexibility yet still not remove all conflicts. Despite doing our best we may fail. Our disclosures may not be complete. Fortunately you have choices including to 1.) not follow our guidance 2.) accept the risk of potential conflicts 3.) look for substitute positions 4.) not use our service. If you are concerned we would be happy to discuss this with you further prior and provide more detail, prior to your use of our Service. Additional Disclaimers Curated content should not be construed as being provided to meet any person’s individual situation. Curated content does not mean it is an endorsement or recommendation. You must consult a professional before making a decision. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. Anasova its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
14. Termination Don't do bad things: We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service (easy) and / or let your subscription lapse (also easy). See our FAQ (https://www.anasova.com/frequently-asked-questions) or contact us (https://www.anasova.com/contact or firstname.lastname@example.org), with questions or for more specific details on how to cancel a subscription. Still subject to these terms even after you go All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, arbitration, waiver of class action, indemnity and limitations of liability.
15. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Anasova and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password; b) a breach of these Terms, or c) Content posted on the Service. Why? Here is the deal. We are really just trying to give you ideas. Data. Information. Connections. What you do with them is up to you and your professionals. An idea is just the starting point. We can't give you an idea, you go off and do something, and then come back and say it is our fault. That doesn't seem fair, does it? If you don't want our ideas, don't use the site.
16. Dispute Resolution by Binding Arbitration: Class Action Waiver If a dispute arises in connection with your use of our Services or in relation to any of these Terms (collectively, “Disputes”) our hope is that we can resolve the matter as quickly and efficiently as possible. The first course of action is to: 1.You contact us at email@example.com 2.Tell us what is wrong / the nature of your dispute 3.We will respond to the address from which we receive the communication. If we can't resolve it informally within 30 days, we each agree that except as provided below, the Dispute will be submitted to final and binding arbitration in a location of our choice, as outlined herein under Governing Law. In the event that arbitration is necessary, the arbitrator is bound to consider, to the maximum extent permissible, the good faith efforts taken by both parties to resolve the dispute without resorting to arbitration. You expressly agree to refrain from bringing or joining any claims in any representative or class-wide capacity, including but not limited to bringing or joining any claims in any class action or any class-wide arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY DECIDE YOUR CASE AND TO BE PARTY TO A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIMS DECIDED INDIVIDUALLY AND ONLY THROUGH ARBITRATION. EXCEPTIONS Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following will not be subject to arbitration and may be adjudicated only in the state and federal courts of Illinois: (i) any dispute, controversy, or claim related to or contesting the validity of our proprietary rights, including without limitation, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents, or trade secrets; or (ii) an action by a party for temporary, preliminary, or permanent injunctive relief, whether prohibitive or mandatory, or other provisional relief. You may also file an individual action in a small claims court in lieu of arbitration. Opting Out You will have thirty (30) days from the date you submit your personally identifiable information to opt out of this arbitration agreement. To opt out of arbitration, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.anasova.com/contact. Your notice must include your full name, postal address, and e-mail address (if you have one), and an unequivocal statement that you want to opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. If you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement, all other provisions of the Agreement will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Arbitration Agreement has no effect on any other arbitration agreements that you may currently have, or may enter in the future, with us. If more than thirty (30) days have passed, you are not eligible to opt out of arbitration.
17. Limitation of Liability and Additional Disclaimers In no event shall Anasova, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Additional Disclaimers Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. Anasova its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
23. Changes We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will use our best efforts to either provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect or present you with an updated attestation screen. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. Automatic Consent and Agreement By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
26. Other © 2021 Anasova. All rights reserved. All material contained within this Website is the property of Anasova. Reproduction and distribution of material contained within this Website and our Services is prohibited unless prior, written permission has been obtained. PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
Congratulations, you made it!
Last Updated: August 31, 2022